Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Sale

I can’t believe it is that time of year already, but it’s time to start your Christmas shopping if you haven’t already! I am having a sale in my ArtFire shop through the Thanksgiving weekend. I have marked everything down 10%! I am busy making some more Christmas items including some adorable mini stockings that are the perfect size for gift cards. You can even have them customized with a name. Those should be listed in my studio soon and here’s a sneak peek at one that is almost finished ~




I am frequently adding new items as I make them so check back often! I also have a bonus for my blog followers when you shop in my studio! I have listed a coupon on the right to use in my ArtFire shop. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment