Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010

I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I got completely wrapped up toward the end of the year and neglected my blog unfortunately. We had a wonderful Christmas with the whole family together. This Christmas will also go down in our family history as the year that my dog took a few chunks out of the Christmas ham! Everyone was enjoying our time in the family room when I heard the tags on my dog’s collar making noise in the kitchen. I went to investigate just as he was running out of the kitchen licking his lips. I wish I had caught him in the act and gotten a picture! My dad was able to carve off the affected area and there was plenty left for dinner.


I’m really looking forward to this upcoming year. I am feeling a new energy and excitement about 2010. I am planning on posting more here, do more promoting of my online shops, actually send out tweets to my Twitter followers, set up a Facebook page for the businesses, and hope to create tons of new great products! It will be really interesting to see where I am this time next year. I hope for all of you that 2010 is your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment