Sunday, May 16, 2010

Funky Lips Bag

I really enjoy being creative and making things to sell. Of course I'm even happier when I sell something! I feel like each item I create has a little piece of my heart since I spent my time and energy making it. I always love when I sell some of my supplies though. I think of somebody in their house with their creative juices flowing and I wonder what will become of that supply. Whether it is fabric, findings, or some other supply, I imagine it going on an adventure to another home and then being used in someone else's creative masterpiece. I love for my customers to send pictures of what they have made with a supply I've sent. Here is a bag made out of the funky lips fabric I have for sale that was made by Anita Distel for a speech pathologist friend that has a room covered in lips! How wonderful!

1 comment: