Thursday, February 12, 2009

Interesting. I have no idea how that happened. How could it possibly be two weeks since my last posting??? What have I been doing for the past two weeks? It seems that I have been swamped, but no completed projects to show. I had this million-dollar idea that just hasn’t seemed to work out once I tried to make it in beads. It’s beautiful in my mind!

We’ve been busy getting auction items and sponsors for our Graphic III event coming up in April. I of course haven’t started my art bra. I am awful! It’s due March 16th and I obviously still have a lot of work left to complete.

I’ve signed up for the Young Survivors Conference, which will be held in Dallas the last weekend of this month. I’ve got my plane and hotel reservations and I’m ready to go! There will be 5 other of my friends and survivors there as well and I’m sure we’ll meet lots more from all over.

I had an appointment with my oncologist yesterday. I have check ups with him every 6 months to make sure everything still looks good and my cancer hasn’t come back. I got perfect results! Yay! I knew I would, but sometimes there is still this little “what if” that sneaks in to my brain and gets me nervous.

Today is Ken’s birthday so I’m baking him a cake right now. Hopefully I’ll be able to get this project idea figured out today. Oh, and I should probably start my art bra!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, that idea just needs a little more incubating time before it shows you how it's going to work. Can't wait to see what you're creating (that goes for the art bra, too, because that sounds like just plain fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! That idea is still marinating in my head.
    I think I've come up with my final art bra design so I'll be showing updates as I progress.
    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete