Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

What a beautiful day today! I’m sitting outside writing today’s blog entry and it’s a sunny 75 degrees. There are even people wakeboarding on Lake Austin! It’s also Superbowl Sunday. I’m pretty neutral on today’s game. I haven’t been keeping up with the Pro Football like I usually do. I’m a complete fanatic about UT football though! I think I’d like to see Arizona win today. The only reason is because they are the Cardinals and my mom likes those cute little red birds :)

I came up with a new project idea a couple of days ago. I’ve started beading it probably 10 times already. Once I get a row or two done then I go back to the computer and re-design. I think I should have it completed today though so hopefully I’ll have pictures soon!

Off to get in some beading before the game starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment