Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Graphic IV Event is May 22nd

Once again it is Graphic time of year! This is Graphic IV, held May 22nd, and the event is the biggest fundraiser we have for our young breast cancer survivors group, the Pink Ribbon Cowgirls. The event is an evening of art, music, food, silent and live auctions, and the real highlight of the of the night is the runway show of survivors modeling art bras! I've been working on my art bra lately, as well as my modeling figure :), and I'm pretty excited about the results so far! This year's event is going to be the best so far with a new venue, the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, and some art bras from some very famous people that I'll reveal after the event or at least once we have them in hand.

My art bra is made up of discs of tin and here is a picture of how my start went and yes that is the tube of Super Glue glued to my fingers as well as the discs ~~




Let's just say that they are serious with the warning labels on the back of the Super Glue tube! I'm almost done with my bra so I'll post pictures then and I might even have a contest to name the bra! Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I laughed out loud at "nice cans," so I can't think of anything better.
    AndreaTJewelry

    ReplyDelete