Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day!!

I have become addicted to Twitter. I use TweetDeck and it's the first thing I open up when my computer boots up in the morning. I have to go and read each tweet that comes in to make sure I don't miss anything. Anything as in I might miss that somebody is at the Barnes & Noble on some street in Oklahoma or some other random thing about somebody I don't know. Truly there are a ton of tweets that I actually follow the link and learn something or find a great new crafter. One Tweeter that I follow is @AnswersDotCom. I just wanted to share with everyone that today I learned from @AnswersDotCom on Twitter that today is International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day! See what you're missing if you're not on twitter :) Come follow me on Twitter!



Yummmm, peanut (not peanut butter) dog treats! These are made by Buckaroo Bones, which is an animal rescue assistance based business. They started the bakery as a means to help finance their dog and cat rescue efforts. Check out their rescue pages under Empathy Program Lab Rescue at www.petfinder.com. Buckaroo Bones is continually doing research for dog friendly, all natural human foods that are nutritionally beneficial for dogs. You won't find fad ingredients or dubious claims of health benefits here. Click on the above picture to see the actual listing for these delicious treats that come in a 1/2 lb. package and you can find Buckaroo Bones on Etsy for all of their delicious and fun treats. Make sure you take a look at their profile page there to see where else you can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment