Monday, January 19, 2009

Like usual, I waited until the last minute to finish something before a deadline. I have sales taxes due tomorrow for 3 businesses. Yay! Oh yeah, Ken wants me to do his for him too. As you can see, I’m making blog entries instead of figuring my taxes :)

I’m hoping to get in some beading time today too. I’m in the middle of a huge project that I just can’t wait to finish. I can’t share much yet because it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my mom, which I just didn’t finish in time. My mom reads this blog so I don’t want to spoil it for her! Hopefully I’ll be able to post pictures in the next week or two. And yes, the pattern will be for sale!

My allergies are still killing me. Okay, I’m off to take more meds and get started on my taxes finally! I think I’ve wasted enough time :)

1 comment: